-The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
– The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
– Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the Homestay.
– All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
– All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
– Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
– Any illegal activity – including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics is strictly not permitted.
– Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
– A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
– In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to email@example.com for assistance.